• Even there is no import / export duty, trader still needs to report to HK government about the imported / exported items detail;
  • Whenever shipping company or forwarder service is engaged, trader should ask for help to complete this clearance work;
  • For information about import / export declaration,
    please refer to Customs and Excise Department;