Accounting + Audit + Tax Filing
Brief factors to consider whether income derived in HK include :
- By the time we received the tax return request, we'll advise you and ask you questions about company operation;
- One of the most important point to establish whether your company has operation in HK;
- If your company has no business commence yet, we can try to do a "Nil tax filing" for you;
- However, client always has the duty to keep accounting record;
- HK government may raise sample check or ask for ordinary filing when there is contradictory information in their record.
- any office in HK ? (not register address);
- any staff in HK ?
- any buyer in HK ?
- any supplier in HK ?
- any product goes into HK ?
If reply to above are NO, then client can claim for tax exemption.
What to do before such filing request
- No matter which method to do the tax filing, a HK register company should always maintain proper record of income and expenses - in order to comply with legal requirement;
"Nil tax filing" procedure
- please keep all business record - about income and expenses;
- including all bank statement;
- after we advised you and collected basic info, we’ll confirm whether need to send doc to us;
- sign below and send back to us
- tax return;
- tax representative authorization,