Time to do
- Hong Kong tax department (Inland Revenue Department - IRD) needs to collect information from companies whether they hired any staff in Hong Kong who needs to pay Hong Kong salaries tax;
- If reported yes, tax department will issue an individual tax return to the employee;
- Employee is the one to pay HK salaries tax;
- Employer's Return [ Sample : Form BIR 56 A ];
- Employer's Return - Attachment [ Sample : Form BIR 56 B ].
Notice to client
- Usually April of each year.
- If client is using our Register Address Parking Service , IRD will send the return to us;
- Our company will give notice to client for this;
- Deadline to file is 1 month after issue date of the return.