Tax Filing - Client said 'no business activty in Hong Kong started'
In this case, we can help to file declaration of "no business activity in HK started yet" :
  • Please sign below and send back by email / fax:
    • Tax representative authorization letter;
    • Tax Return - Page 2;
  • This filing does not exempt a company from the duty of keeping proper business record, accounting work and audit.