Avoid disclosing supplier information - protecting trading business
- Mr. A originally sourcing from China company (C Ltd) and selling to his client in Egypt (E Ltd);
- Goods shipping directly from china supplier C Ltd to E Ltd;
- E Ltd found C Ltd on the bill of lading and deal with C Ltd directly in future;
- Mr. A lost his client.
- Mr. A setup a Hong Kong Company (H Ltd);
- H Ltd becomes the middle trading company - buying from China and selling to Egypt;
- Goods still shipping directly from China to Egypt;
- Shipping document send to Hong Kong (H Ltd or it's representative) to :
- Change "Certificate of Origin" (CO) issued country
- Change "Bill of Lading" (B/L) via Hong Kong office of the China shipping company Arrange certification of invoices, packing list etc. documents by trade consul or embassy of Egypt.
- New shipping document send to E Ltd.
Hide sourcing information to avoid client directly deal with supplier.